HYPERLUSH — the blog for young dreamers & hustlers.
I’m sure a lot of you have watched The Pursuit of Happyness with Will Smith. It’s one of my favorite movies of all time. But for the sake of explaining what we’re all about, please watch this clip again.
You’re never going to do it.
You’ll never make a successful business.
You’ll never become a famous singer/actor/comedian/star.
Why don’t you just get a 9-5? That’s safer.
Who’s ever heard those words before?
Hopefully you said “f*ck you” to whoever told you that (or if it was your mom, maybe just a polite, “Mom, please don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine.”)
Everyone on the planet has dreams and aspirations. But due to one challenge or another, we end up not being able to achieve our goals.
HYPERLUSH is here to give you the support necessary to help achieve your goals and create the lifestyle that you want.
We’re targeting our audience to be entrepreneurs because that’s what we know best, but anyone who wants to achieve success in any field can learn from our content.
How do you make your goals happen? How do you succeed and be happy with your life?
“Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn
We’re enlisting the help of some of the best young entrepreneurs & hustlers on the planet to teach you not only HOW to make things happen, but also INSPIRE you to take the action necessary.
But we’re not gonna ask you to read about the billionaire who made money in the oil business. That’s boring, and most of you can’t relate.
But if you want to learn from:
- Young entrepreneurs who went from rags to riches.
- Davids who faced insurmountable Goliaths and won.
- Hustlers who used out-of-the-box thinking to solve their problems.
- Nerds who hacked the system for their own advantage.
Then HYPERLUSH is the publication you want to read.
You’ll learn from guys like:
- Jason Wang, who went from having $10 left in his bank account to selling a startup for millions of dollars.
- Pat Flynn, who’ve gotten fired from a regular 9-5 but ended up making 6-figures per month blogging.
- Grinch of D9 Reserve, who sold “unauthorized” Lakers gear on the street in front of Stapes Center to get enough capital to create one of the most popular streetwear brands of today (even rocked by the Biebs).
- Allen Wong, who had to sacrifice his own happiness for his ailing family, but ended up making apps that would gross millions of dollars.
The HYPERLUSH Playlist
Play this playlist to get you amped.
Get started with your first issue: The Best “Hacks” From 7-Figure Entrepreneurs
I know you’re going to love the stuff we write on HYPERLUSH. So as a little bribe, we made a quick e-book that will give you some of the best “hacks” we’ve seen from 7-figure entrepreneurs.
We leave you with this
And because we love Will Smith so much, here’s another clip that will send chills down your spine.